Indian channel NDTV imagine, not being fair to the viewers!
I'm one of the huge fan following & viewers of 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai'.This is a serial which is aired on an Indian channel of entertainment,NDTV imagine.
The recent news say that the channel is suddenly going to end the serial.Its surely hurting so many people! Its really not fair to the loyal fans of this serial.
We want this serial to go on & we want to see a proper end at its time,not a sudden end!Kindly,take an action for this, This is unbearable for the fans that regularly watch the serial and adore it!review #157037
You may also like
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "I sent befor complain to head office of kia cerato in korea , no one care untill today , my life in dangerous because the againcy in Saudia Arabia doesnt..."
- "I had the misfortune of ordering flowers from this hideous company! The flowers were delivered the next day although I had paid for SAME DAY delivery and they arrived in..."
- "I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states..."
- "I bought a 2 peice sofa love seat relinrr bonded leather the arms are very week and the seating is un even and I bought extra insurance on my furniture...."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."